Thursday, January 12, 2012

Detective Conan

What's the basic story line?

A new subway open and the mayor comes to have the first ride of the subway. And also other people who lives in that city comes to have a ride too. The subway was going safely, but suddenly a dinamite explodes and subway crash and come up to the road. And it was going too fast because of the energy of the explosion, it was all most place which we have to turn. It was going to fall from the road, but Conan stopped the subway, so everyone get out of the subway safely. After Few days, Conan go dkiing with his friends. When they arrived there, there were people who were friends in collage. They were grown-ups now. And they were talking about the accident happened long time ago. The next day, they went hiking and they saw somebody lying in the snow. They went closer and saw, the person was dead. He was one of the collage friends. Nobody know who killed hom. So Conan starts to ingerence and it was connected and connected from peroson to person who were the friends is collage. Later, Conan fid out that the woman is the criminal and caught her and she goes to the jail.

Are the characters believable?

Yes, I can believe all the characters in the movie. Thet are really realistic. I can believe them because I feel lke the story is happened in a real life. Also, Conan's inference is perfect and makes sense. Also, I can know how Conan is suffering from being a young child. Because of the bad people he has to live secretly and cannot tell anything to people.

On a scale of 1 to 10(10 being best), how would you rate this movie?

I would rate this book a 10. It is because I love this story. I like the inferencing story. I love Sherlock Holmes too. It is very interesting because, some people or person get killed and detectors try to solve the probelm. It is amazing. Also, I like the drawings of this author, and characters. When you start to read this comic book or watch movie, you will never forget about it and you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Johyeon,

    Good review. I appreciate that you took the effort to express your ideas the best way you could. For the most part, I find your review cohesive, well structured and written with a clear message. Please watch out for spelling, syntactical and vocabulary errors. For instance, collage should be college and by "ingerence" did you mean "investigate"?

    ReplyDelete