Monday, January 2, 2012

Snowboarding

     I come to Global Leadership Program for Students. It is a camp that is progressed in Korean Minjok Leadership Academy. There are lots of resorts around this school because this school is far from city and it is surrounded by mountains. However the students who came to this camp can go skiing or snowboarding every week.

    Until I was third grade I skiied. I was young untile third grade and I enjoyed skiing. Until that all of my family members skiied. I was very good at skiing. I was young, but I skiied in high level courses and had good skills. But that year my brother stared to snowboard. He said that it is so much fun, and smiled alot after snowboarding. So, I think because my brother said that boarding is much fun than skiing, I got boring to ski and asked my parents if I can snowboard. And next year when I become fourth grade I stared snowboarding.

    On the first day of snowboarding, my parents called some snowboarding teacher and practiced how to ride, learn snowboarding skills and really ride from top of the mountain. I had hard time at the first, because I couldn't go where I want to go and I couldn't snowboard as other people. However when I got used to it like few hours or one or two years later, I thought it is very fun and thrilling and enjoyed it. I think I got used to it and snowboard very well.

    I love to snowboard and I hope that I can snowboard like professional people and enjoy it every time.

   

  

1 comment:

  1. Joyeon, I think you will love to go to snowboarding in camp. I could feel your excitement from your essay. There are some grammatical errors including spelling error, but it will get better. Good job and enjoy the rest of the camp!

    ReplyDelete