When you grow, you have to learn more and you need to have more experience. Mostly, when we start or learn something new, we get scared or don't want to do it. Every winter, I went skiing with my family. When I was young, I always skiied. One day I thought that skiing is very boring, so I wanted to learn to snowboard.
When I started new thing, my parents always uses a teacher and make mo learn from the teacher. It was the first time that I snowboard. I met my snowboarding teacher. I was so excited. However, I was also a little scared and thrilled. I think that it was because I did not have any notion and skills about snowboarding. And the teacher came and my parent, older brother and me and my snowboarding teacher seperated to ski or snowboard by them selves.
I went up to the slope to go down with teacher, and from the top, teacher teached me how to go down and stop with lifting the toe of the snowboard. I hd to have lots of energy and strength to learn. I used lots of power in my leg to lift the toe of my snowboard. After learning about going in front side, I learned going down in the back side. This time, I had to lift the hill of my snowboard. It was much harder than lifting the toe of my snowboard. I thought that because this skill is more harder, so I am learning later.
After keep practicing, I got used to it and got better that the first hour. I was not good at snowboarding at the first time. But when I practiced more, I had courage and started to snowboard well. One year passed, two years passed and I had improved very much. I could snowboard very well. I could snowboard as people who are good at snowboarding. When I learned now skills, I was very proud of my self.
After, learning how to snowboard, I knew that learning new thing is very hard. However, I had hard time too, but I think it was also fun and thrilling experience. I hope there will be a chance to learn something exciting and fun thing again.
Johyeon, this essay well portrays your emotions and thoughts when you were learning how to snowboard. Good job!
ReplyDelete